I’ve compiled all of my gift guides into one big post to make things easy to find. The gift guides are full of items that either we already own and love or that we are buying for our family this year.
One exception is one of the teen girl gift guides which is loaded with all of this year’s “most-requested” items. Funny thing is that my girls haven’t asked for these items, probably because they aren’t on Tik-Tok. Most of these items are heavily shared and promoted and trending popular items to those consuming Tik-Tok, hence highly requested by teen girls as the “it” Christmas present item for 2022. I compiled this list from some facebook groups I’m in where moms shared lists from their teenagers. Hint, most of the moms wanted these items too!
(This post contains affiliate links which means that I may earn a commission off purchases at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
Gift Guide for Him
- Socks These are my hubby’s favorite brand and he has multiple pairs. He loves that they’re fun conversation starters too.
- Leatherman is my hubby’s favorite multi-tool and he always keeps it on him or in his truck.
- Cube Brain Teaser
- Baseball Cap
- Leather Phone Charging Station
- Dewalt Cordless Screwdriver Gyroscopic
- Belts are awesome because they cinch in small incremental notches to fit any size.
- Universal Socket is great idea for the guy that loves tools and already has everything.
- Nintendo System
- Find even more gift ideas for him on my Amazon storefront.
Gift Guide for Her
- Record Player is what I asked for Christmas this year. It can also play CDs and cassette tapes from my childhood. Plus it just looks gorgeous to double as home decor!
- Electric Laser Hair Removal Razor for that hair you want to remove and not come back.
- Leather Backpack Purse
- Cubic Zirconia Earrings come in a multipack of all sizes. I bought a pack and split it between all of my girls. I wore these 24/7 for several months because the flat backs make them super comfy to sleep in and my sensitive ears never had a problem.
- Pink Slippers are so dang adorable!
- Ember Heated Mug for those tired of their coffee or tea getting cold before they’re able to finish their cup!
- Lighter is USB rechargeable. I have this one and love it for lighting candles and not worrying about matches.
- Candle. I own this yummy scent and love that this brand makes safe nontoxic candles!
- Sweater that I asked Santa to bring this year.
- Mascara is my favorite. I’m a weeper and I can’t wear water proof because it’s too harsh on my eyes. This mascara makes full, long lashes that doesn’t clump, flake or easily run when I cry. I still haven’t found a clean mascara that does all of the above so I keep using this one because I love it.
- Gold Zodiac Necklace that I’ve worn every day for the last 2-3 years and always get asked about it. I also LOVE their Huggies earrings.
- Aarke Soda Water Carbonator. I love this baby so much. Worth every penny and so pretty living on my counters. I make carbonated water with fresh lime almost daily.
- Gold Faux Double Hoop Earrings. Use code JENUINEHOME for 10% off. These are my newest obsession and I’ve been wearing them everyday since I bought them. They look like I’m wearing double earrings but I only have one piercing. Perfect for my sensitive ears.
- See more gifts for her on my Amazon storefront.
Gift Guide for Girls
- Nightgown that my youngest daughter loves and we keep buying it in the next size up as she grows out of it.
- Calico Critter Family. My girls all love Calico Critters and we have tons of their dolls and furniture that they have played with in their dollhouses for years.
- Avocado Squishmellow
- Gold Butterfly Hoop Earrings are sensitive ears friendly. My daughter wears these often.
- Aerial Yoga Swing Hammock. My youngest is super active and the winter months are hard being too cold and windy to play outside. We’re getting this to install in our basement for all of us to use and especially my youngest who loves to swing. I’m excited to use it to help with stretching and decompressing my back.
- Gymnastic Mat for tumbling and to go under our new yoga swing.
- Kid Smartwatch that my youngest loves making videos and taking pics with as well as games.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini has been on the wishlist for my youngest ever since her long distance besties got one to send pics to her.
- Headphones that my daughter uses for her school computer.
- Rollerskates are her new obsession.
- See more gift ideas for girls on my Amazon storefront.
Gift Guide for Teens
- Record Player
- Wallet and Wrist Lanyard Strap for wallet
- Loose Leaf Tea Mug with Lid I love that this brand has cute color and is non toxic/lead free!
- Suede Marc Fisher High Top Sneakers. I have these and LOVE them. They’re comfortable even with my wide feet. Here they are in black suede and in gray. We also love and own these Ugg High Top Sneakers and these Black Ugg High Top Sneakers.
- Sling purse bag. My oldest got this in brown. I love and use the larger version.
- Revlon One Step Volumizer Hair Wand Dryer. We have one of these for our girls and this newer model is slightly smaller making it even better for those with shoulder length hair or shorter!
- White OPI nailpolish. This is from OPI’s new non toxic line of nail polish.
- Gold Wildflower Necklace. We have this and love it. It’s a great dupe for the Made by Mary necklaces.
- Garmin Running Watch. I did a ton of research on running watches before buying this one last year and it is amazing. My 16 yr old runner loves it so much, that her younger 13 yr old sis wants one for her runs too.
- Jewelry Box
- Gold Chain Hoop Earrings. Perfect for sensitive ears and wearing 24/7. My daughter wears them often.
- See more teen girl gift ideas on my Amazon storefront
Gift Guide for Teens “Most Requested” as seen on Tik Tok
- Laneige Lip Mask
- Mini Uggs
- Fleetwood Mac Vinyl or Taylor Swift Vinyl for their record player
- Sol de Janeiro Mist and Bum Bum Cream. This brand is great for using safer and cleaner ingredients in their products.
- Charlotte Tillsbury Highlighter and Contour Wands
- LuluLemon Everywhere Belt Bag
- Mini Beauty Product Fridge are all the rage right now among makeup loving teens for their temperature sensitive beauty products.
- Rare Beauty Blush
- Drunk Elephant Bronzing Drops and moms love these too for that youthful glowy look.
- Light Up Beauty Mirror
- Dior LipGlow Oil
Gift Guide for Dog Owners of Doodles
- Wire Brush for daily brushing
- Gentle Dog Shampoo
- Dog Brain Toy Treat Dispenser. Our dogs love playing with this and using their brain to get treats.
- Leather Rabbit Squeaker Dog Toy. Our dogs love chewing on the leather. They destroy it to get to the squeaker immediately. But even after the squeaker and stuffing is removed, they have a lot of play and chew time left due to the leather.
- Dog Grooming Electric Clippers and Scissors. We love these clippers and they work well on both our tight curled and lose wave Aussiedoodles.
- Steel Comb helps so much with mats for thick curls and general combing.
- Personalized Collar and Matching Leash. We love how cute this looks on our puppy and that all of our info can be found on the collar without a bunch of dangling noise from regular collars.
- Tire Dog Toy has stayed outside 24/7 for 3 years without deteriorating from the sun and is Sophie’s favorite toy to play fetch with.
- BeneBone Chew Toy is a favorite toy that lasts forever even with heavy chewers.
- Gator Squeak Chew Toy helps clean teeth. My dogs love it because no matter how much they chew, they haven’t completely destroyed it and the squeaker is still intact after 2 years of use.
- Furry dog bed or this traditional looking dog bed. We have one similar to the furry one that both dogs love upstairs and just got the traditional dog bed for Willow for Christmas for the bedroom she sleeps in. It has a removable washable cover too!
- See more of our favorites for our dogs on my Amazon storefront.