Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs are so simple to make with perfect results every time!
Instant Pot Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
Making hard boiled eggs has never been easier to make or peel! The Instant Pot makes perfect hard boiled eggs time after time!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup cold water
- Place trivet in bottom of cold (room temperature) pot. Add 1 cup cold water and stack the eggs on top of trivet. You can add as many as you want, carefully stacking them as you fill up the pot. 1 dozen eggs fit easily in a 6qt.
- Close lid on Instant Pot and cook on HIGH pressure for 5 minutes, followed by a Quick Pressure Release after cook time is up. Remove lid.
- Transfer and submerge the eggs into a large bowl of ice cold water. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- That's it! Super easy to make and even easier to peel!
- Store eggs in fridge if not using right away.