Making Freezer Meals Even easier
With the release of the Freezer Meals for the Instant Pot eBook, I want to make things as easy as possible for you with making the freezer meals!
The master grocery list (given at the bottom of the post) has everything you’ll need to create your freezer meals on prep day!
It can be overwhelming to make a list from all of the individual recipes, so I compiled them altogether into one list for you! The grocery list is labeled into sections of the grocery store to make it even more efficient.
Just screen shot it the recipe or print it out so that you have it handy when you grocery shop.
Feel free to omit any of the pantry items from your shopping list that you may already have in your cupboards.
(This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
Secret to successful stress-free shopping
- Ready made compiled master grocery list (found below)
- Grocery shopping list app
- Online grocery shopping and/or delivery
After researching apps to find a way to make grocery shopping for the freezer meals EVEN easier, I discovered and fell in love with the Prepear app!
Prepear is a recipe browsing, recipe keeper, meal planner and grocery shopping list app that you can download on your phone or digital device! Have your favorite recipes and ingredients with you at all times in the Prepear app.
Now let me tell you why I love it so much with my Freezer Meals in the Instant Pot eBook:
- Save any recipe found online or entered manually in the Prepear app.
- Add ingredients that you’ll need from the recipe into the grocery list section.
- With one more click, you can ADD all of the items in your shopping list to buy online through Walmart grocery pick up or delivery!
Grocery Ordering within recipe app
Can we say GAME CHANGER?! I mean, it just doesn’t get any easier to shop for Instant Pot freezer meals. No guessing which items to buy, no crowded aisles to push your cart through and no forgetting any essentials items from your list!
For grocery delivery, sign up for a FREE 15 day trial for unlimited Walmart deliveries. After that, you can choose to cancel or purchase a monthly unlimited grocery delivery plan for $12.95 per month or $98 annually.
How to shop for Instant Pot freezer meals
Automatically add all of the ingredients from the Instant Pot Freezer Meal Master Grocery Shopping List (at the bottom of post) to the Prepear app, by saving this recipe into the app! Then take your list to the store to shop in person, or choose the online grocery shopping option you like best.
Insta Cart to shop any store
Another online grocery delivery service is Insta Cart. You can sign up for a free $10 to use for your first delivery! This online ordering system allows you to be more picky about which stores you want to buy your ingredients from. Check Insta Cart to see participating stores in your area.
I’m hoping that Insta Cart will soon be available within the Prepear app. I’ve spoken with the staff at Prepear and they said they are working on integrating more stores for shopping online within their app.
In the meantime, you can still use Insta Cart for online grocery shopping! It’s still a great option to making freezer meal shopping easy!
Amazon Fresh Grocery Shopping
Whole Foods has online selections of fresh organic produce, organic meat, canned goods, etc through Amazon Fresh and they deliver!
It just doesn’t get any easier than that, except for getting an in-home chef that does all the cooking for you. Does Amazon offer that service yet? How about automatic self-loading dishwasher? I’m first in line for that one.
Save the Instant Pot freezer meal grocery list below to your recipe app or print it out and take it to the store with you!
- Frozen aisle:
- 12 oz package frozen corn
- 10 oz bag frozen chopped spinach
- 16 oz package frozen bell peppers variety
- 37 boneless skinless chicken thighs (~11 lbs)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 3.5 lbs. boneless pork shoulder (butt roast)
- (2) 8oz diced ham packages
- 2 eggs
- 20 cloves garlic, minced (or 20 tsp fresh)
- 4 onions (or buy 4 bags frozen, pre-chopped onion to save time)
- 5 green onions
- 3 tbsp fresh ground ginger (about 4 inches)
- 3 limes
- 2 oranges
- 16 oz baby carrots
- 3 stalks celery
- Canned Goods:
- (5) 4 oz can diced green chiles
- (6) 15 oz can black beans
- (2) 15 oz can pinto beans
- (2) 15 oz can red kidney beans
- (3) 15oz cans great northern beans
- 28 oz can tomato sauce
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 15 oz can coconut milk
- 28 oz can green enchilada sauce* (Hatch brand for gluten free sauce)
- 1½ tbsp Better Than Bouillon Chicken* (for gluten free substitute 4 cups chicken broth and 1 tsp gluten free season all salt)
- Dry Goods:
- ½ cup panko crumbs* (or gluten free crumbs)
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 6 tsp sesame seed oil
- 6 tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 9 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tsp ground black pepper
- 16 oz soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup dehydrated onion flakes
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp Mae Ploy green curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- (10) gallon sized freezer bags
- (2) quart sized freezer bags
- Grocery List for Cooking Day:
- 6 ½ cups chicken broth
- 5 tbsp cornstarch
- 6 cups shredded cheese
- (2) 20 count flour tortillas (or substitute gluten free or corn tortillas)
- 18 oz Stubb's Original BBQ sauce
- 16 oz package raw coleslaw mix
- 8 ciabatta rolls or hamburger buns (or gluten free buns)
- Avocado or guacamole
- Jasmine rice to serve with meals
- Vegetables to serve as sides with meals